My dropdown menus don't work anymore for anonymous users

+1
0
-1

Hi themebrain's team.

First of all i wanted to tell you that all your themes are awesome and that it's a pleasure to work with them. But I have a little problem with my tb mega menu and I don't exactly know how to solve it. My submenus (dropdown menus) don't drop down for anonymous users but they do for connected users... It's really strange because everything worked on my local server. I've read somewhere that it could be the result of a conflict with another module using jquery but I don't understand why the problem is exclusive to the anonymous users and why it doesn't occur on my local server.

If one of yours has an idea i would appreciate its help

Sincerly
Cableguy
www.enled.ca
using Tb Sirate on Drupal 7.x

(I'm sorry for my grammar, English isn't my mother thong)

+1
0
-1

I've found the problem but not the reason and I would like to understand. I've remove the user connexion block in the first side bar and my submenus are back. But when I tried to put the block in a submenu there it was my nivo slideshow that didn't appear. When I added the user connexion block in both place, in the submenu and in the sidebar the slideshow worked but not the submenus again....?

What would explain this strange comportment. I mean, everything worked on my local server. Would it be linked to my database because I had some problems with the views module after migrate my site, it was something like error unserialized something?

Anyways, I've fixed the problem and I can live without the connexion block on the anonymous page but I would even like to understand and who knows, maybe become a better ''webmaster''.

Thank you
Cableguy

P.s.: I wont close this post because even if the problem is solved, my solution isn't a real good solution and maybe somebody would need to have a dropdown menu AND the users connexion block working at the same time.

+1
+1
-1

Some developments about my dropdown trouble.

I found another solution to patch my problem. In configuration/development/performances I have check the aggregate javascript option and It solved many troubles in my site including my dropdown conflict. I don't know why but I think that it's possibly due to a a lower memory on my production server...

Thank you
Cableguy